If you're interested in joining the Jobfit team, you'll find all current opportunities listed on the Fullerton Health Australia website.
Why work for Jobfit?
Jobfit is the occupational health business of Fullerton Health Australia, and promotes a workplace culture of respect, tolerance and diversity, and the right of employees to reach their full potential in the workplace.
We continuously strive for equal opportunity where a merit based system of recruitment, development and promotion exists, and where employees are valued for their different backgrounds, skills and experience.
Jobfit employs a diverse range of occupational health professionals, managers and support staff including:
- Occupational physicians
- Medical practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Occupational therapists
- Occupational health technicians
- Exercise physiologists
- Rehabilitation consultants
- Administration and office support
We value work-life balance
At Jobfit we value work-life balance for our employees, and recognise its importance. We appreciate that staff may require different working arrangements during their career.
Jobfit offers a range of flexible options to assist employees according to their individual circumstances wherever possible.
A range of employee benefits
Jobfit offers a range of benefits to assist with attraction and retention of great employees:
Employee benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development
- Employee referral program
- Employee assistance program
- Health and wellness programs
- Fully funded corporate uniform for designated employees
- Uniform laundry allowance
- Membership to Travel Club Getaways
- Social events
What training does Jobfit provide?
Jobfit invests considerable resources in learning and development activities for its workforce. A range of learning and development programs are planned to develop staff skills and knowledge, and enhance employee productivity and performance on this project.
All new employees receive a comprehensive induction on the culture, core values, location and document management systems at Jobfit.
In addition to training requirements Jobfit will provide the following learning and development opportunities for staff:
For all employees:
- Role specific Induction/Training Programs
- IT support courses
- Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Programs
For health professionals:
- Advanced Life Support Courses for medical staff
- Emergency Response
- Personal Health and Hygiene