At Jobfit, we offer a range of employee benefits and training programs to attract and retain great employees.
We value work-life balance
At Jobfit we value work-life balance for our employees, and recognise its importance. Most important, we appreciate that staff may require different working arrangements during their career.
What’s more, Jobfit offers a range of flexible options to assist employees according to their individual circumstances wherever possible.
A range of employee benefits
In short, Jobfit offers a range of benefits to assist with attraction and retention of great employees.
For example, employee benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development
- Employee referral program
- Employee assistance program
- Health and wellness programs
- Fully funded corporate uniform for designated employees
- Uniform laundry allowance
- Membership to Travel Club Getaways
- Social events
What training does Jobfit provide?
Similarly, Jobfit invests considerable resources in learning and development activities for its workforce. In summary, a range of learning and development programs are planned to develop staff skills and knowledge. What’s more, the training enhances employee productivity and performance within their career.
For instance, all new employees receive a comprehensive induction on the culture, core values, location and document management systems at Jobfit.
In addition to training requirements Jobfit will provide the following learning and development opportunities for staff. For example:
For all employees
- Role specific induction and training programs
- IT support courses
- Occupational health, safety and welfare programs
For health professionals
- Advanced Life Support courses for medical staff
- Emergency Response
- Personal Health and Hygiene
In summary, view our current career opportunities.
Jobfit Health Group is part of Fullerton Health Australia.