Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit Chermside delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. The centre is conveniently located within Chermside Medical Centre.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – DNRME accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations (including QLD Health Healthcare Workers vaccinations)
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Work fitness assessments
Unit 2, 956 Gympie Road, Chermside QLD 4032
How to get there
Jobfit Chermside is located in the Brisbane northern suburb of Chermside. The centre is located in Chermside Medical Centre.
We are located in the same building as Chermside Day Hospital.
There is free parking available in surrounding streets.
Monday-Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm