Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally.
Jobfit Maroochydore provides services to clients and workers on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas. The Jobfit centre is conveniently located within the Maroochydore Medical Centre.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – RSHQ/QIP accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) medical examination
- Workplace vaccinations (including QLD Health Healthcare Workers vaccinations)
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Work fitness assessments
150 Horton Parade, Maroochydore (located inside Maroochydore Medical Centre).
How to get there
Jobfit Maroochydore is located on the Sunshine Coast at 150 Horton Parade, next door to the Sunshine Plaza shopping centre.
If you are driving, parking is available onsite. Alternatively, there is FREE 3 hour parking available next door at the Sunshine Plaza.
The bus terminal and interchange is located on Horton Parade, near the entrance to BCC Cinemas which is a 2 min walk from our clinic.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.