Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally.
Jobfit Toowoomba provides services to clients and workers in the Darling Downs region. The Jobfit centre is conveniently co-located with The Health Advantage.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – RSHQ/QIP accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- Diving medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations (including QLD Health Healthcare Workers vaccinations)
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Work fitness assessments
11 Westland Street, Toowoomba QLD 4350.
How to get there
Jobfit Toowoomba is located in the suburb of Rockville, approximately 4.5 kms north-west of Toowoomba City.
There is ample free parking available in the surrounding streets.
- Monday to Friday
9:00am to 4:00pm