Injury management is a workplace managed process incorporating the employer and medical team. To clarify, the process begins from the time of a workplace injury to an efficient return to suitable employment.
In short, Jobfit’s approach focuses on a successful return to work for the employee, which also benefits the employer.
Moreover, Jobfit provides a range of injury management and rehabilitation services utilising occupational physicians, occupational doctors, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and vocational rehabilitation providers.
Jobfit will work with both parties with the aim of a successful return to work after injury through:
- Comprehensive medical assessment through diagnosis
- Arranging appropriate investigations
- Implementing early and experienced treatment
- Focusing on clear communication, including employee queries and medical terminology
- Identifying and addressing potential return to work barriers
- Liaising with other health care professionals where appropriate
- Undertake worksite visits when appropriate and requested
We aim to provide recommendations on:
- Early intervention programs
- Worksite assessments
- Job analyses
- Activities of daily living assessments (ADL’s)
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Rehabilitation and return to work planning
Meanwhile according to Safework Australia, each year slips, trips and falls result in thousands of preventable injuries. The most common ones are musculoskeletal injuries, cuts, bruises, fractures and dislocations, but more serious injuries can also happen.
In conclusion, even with comprehensive workplace falls prevention policies and processes, unfortunately accidents can happen. To find out how Jobfit can assist your injured worker safely return to work, please contact us.