Injury management is a workplace managed process incorporating the employer and medical team, from the time of a workplace injury to an efficient return to suitable employment.
Jobfit’s approach to injury management and rehabilitation focuses on a successful return to work for the employee, which also benefits the employer.
Jobfit provides a range of injury management and rehabilitation services utilising occupational physicians, occupational doctors, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, and vocational rehabilitation providers.
Jobfit will work with both parties with the aim of a successful return to work after injury through:
- Comprehensive medical assessment through diagnosis
- Arranging appropriate investigations
- Implementing early and experienced treatment
- Focusing on clear communication, including employee queries and medical terminology
- Identifying and addressing potential return to work barriers
- Liaising with other health care professionals where appropriate
- Undertake worksite visits when appropriate and requested
We aim to provide recommendations on:
- Early intervention programs
- Worksite assessments
- Job analyses
- Activities of daily living assessments (ADL’s)
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Rehabilitation and return to work planning