Jobfit and Cleanaway are a true health partnership, and have been growing together since 2015 when the waste management company first recognised the need to move to a national centralised and systematic approach for its health services.
With Cleanaway’s primary aim to improve the clinical quality and consistency of medical services provided to their team, we developed a clear path forward and delivered on these objectives. As a result, Cleanaway experienced a significant reduction in workers’ compensation claims and other related health costs.
This was achieved through:
- Open and honest communication
- Our national availability and regional capability
- Ability for stakeholders to access expert medical consultancy advice – particularly during COVID-19
- Our central business support teams enabling efficiencies in Cleanaway’s processes
Another key factor to success in this partnership has been our commitment to developing strong relationships with Cleanaway stakeholders across their business groups, through our customer focussed and consultative approach, as well as our prompt attention to issue/service resolutions.
Growth LEADS TO CONTINUED success
Moreover, as Cleanaway acquired more businesses and continued to grow, we remained the exclusive national provider of occupational health services. Consequently, we increased resources to support them, deploying our medical team to sites and providing “pop up” clinics to facilitate bulk medical bookings.
Meanwhile, there have been multiple extensions to the original contract. In other words, Cleanaway has shown clear commitment to its team’s health and wellbeing. Certainly, we look forward to continuing our partnership for many years to come.
Occupational health services
Today, Jobfit supports a range of Cleanaway’s workforce health needs, including:
- Developing medical and functional capacity assessment protocols across all job roles
- Providing pre-employment medicals across Australia, including statuary commercial driver medicals and other high-risk roles
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Health surveillance and worker vaccinations
- Onsite pre-employment services following business acquisitions, to ensure that all personnel are fit for work, resulting in rapid employee deployment
- Health and wellbeing services and health education
- COVID-19 PCR testing and consultancy services
If you would like to know more about our occupational health services and how Jobfit can assist your workforce health needs, please contact us.