Jobfit has extended its occupational health services to include a national Employee Assistance Program.
Jobfit now offers a short-term and evidence-based counselling and advisory service for employees to seek professional assistance and identify pathways to managing, resolving or solving any personal or work related problems.
As an accessible and aligned partner for organisations to support their HR, WHS, and Health and Wellbeing capabilities, Jobfit provides a tailored and clear value extension of existing internal supports and capabilities.
We bring expert resources (all our EAP counsellors are registered as Psychologists) who are researched in best practice and understanding of organisational imperatives.
Benefits of our Employee Assistance Program:
- Better work performance from individuals accessing the service
- Less time off work
- Resolution of performance management issues
- Resolution of colleague conflict or dysfunctional relationships
- Less time spent by managers on employees’ personal problems
- Higher loyalty recognition for those who have accessed for trauma or for family related issues
- Positive image enhancement of the offering organisation with employees and their families recognising them as a “caring employer”.
If you would like to see how an Employee Assistance Program may benefit your organisation, contact us.