Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally.
Jobfit Brisbane Airport provides services to clients and workers who work or commute from Brisbane Airport. The Jobfit centre is conveniently located within the Jetstream Business Park.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – DNRME accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations (including QLD Health Healthcare Workers vaccinations)
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Work fitness assessments
Suite GF2, Jetstream Business Park, 5 Grevillea Place, Brisbane Airport QLD 4007
How to get there
Jobfit Brisbane Airport is located within the Jetstream Business Park, approximately 10 km north of Brisbane’s CBD, or 1 km from Brisbane Domestic Airport. Grevillea Place is accessed via Qantas Drive.
There is ample free parking available in the complex.
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm