Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit Cairns delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Cairns provides services to clients and workers in Cairns City and surrounding areas.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – RSHQ/QIP accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- Dive medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations (including QLD Health Healthcare Workers vaccinations)
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Work fitness assessments
58-62 McLeod Street, Cairns City QLD 4870.
How to get there
Jobfit Cairns is located in Central Plaza Doctors, which is conveniently located on the ground floor of the Cairns Central Plaza Apartment Hotel, Cairns City. The clinic is across the street from the Cairns Central Shopping Centre.
There is FREE parking in Cairns Central Shopping Centre. Parking is also available in surrounding streets.
Monday-Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm