Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Chinchilla provides services to clients and workers in Chinchilla and the Western Downs Region in Queensland.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – DNRME accredited
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Live Line medicals
- Confined Space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- Mine medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Work fitness assessments
Unit 3, 32 Middle Street, Chinchilla QLD 4413.
HOW TO GET THERE
Jobfit Chinchilla is located approx. 300 kms north-west from Brisbane, QLD in the Western Downs Region.
There is ample free parking on the streets surrounding the clinic.
Monday-Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.