Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Ipswich provides services to clients and workers in Redbank and surrounding areas.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – RSHQ/QIP accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Workplace vaccinations (including QLD Health Healthcare Workers vaccinations)
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Work fitness assessments
Suite 4, Brisbane Road Central, 59 Brisbane Road, Redbank QLD 4301.
How to get there
Jobfit Ipswich is located in the Brisbane Road Central precinct at 59 Brisbane Road, Redbank which 15 kms east of Ipswich.
There is free parking available in the complex.
- Monday to Thursday
8:15am to 5:00pm
8:15am to 4:00pm