Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Kalgoorlie provides in-house and onsite services to clients and their workers including oil and gas projects Wheatstone and Gorgon, and mine sites in the Kalgoorlie region and other regions of Western Australia including the Pilbara.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometry – WorkCover WA accredited
- Spirometry – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services (including remote mine nurses)
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
Suite 6, 241 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430.
How to get there
Jobfit Kalgoorlie is located close to the corner of Hannan Street and Cassidy Street.
There is parking available in surrounding streets.
Tuesday-Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm