Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Melbourne is convenient for Melbourne CBD workers, and is located inside Swanston Street Medical Centre.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Spirometry (lung function testing) – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Health surveillance medicals and monitoring (e.g. crystalline silica, lead, asbestos)
- Work fitness assessments
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals
- Passenger vehicle driver medicals (Rideshare, Taxi)
- Confined Space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) medical examination
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and PCR Swab Testing)
- Onsite medical services
- Injury management and prevention
- Workplace vaccinations
- Visa medicals
- Travel medicine
- Onsite affiliate physiotherapist
Level 3, 255 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
HOW TO GET THERE
Jobfit Melbourne is located inside Swanston Street Medical Centre on Level 3, 255 Bourke Street.
There is a tram stop outside the building. Paid parking is available on Russell Street.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm