Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Rockingham provides in-house and onsite services to clients and their workers including oil and gas projects Wheatstone and Gorgon, and mine sites in the Pilbara and other regions of Western Australia.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometry – WorkCover WA accredited
- Spirometry – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Passenger vehicle driver medicals (Rideshare, Taxi)
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services (including remote mine nurses)
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
Suite 1, 12 Leghorn Street, Rockingham WA 6168
How to get there
Jobfit Rockingham is located in the heart of Rockingham, around 50 kms south-west from Perth.
There is parking available in surrounding streets.
Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm