Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Adelaide provides services to clients and workers in the Adelaide inner suburb of Wayville and surrounding areas. The purpose-built centre at Wayville provides injury management and preventative services, together with treatment facilities.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – DNRME accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Passenger vehicle driver medicals (Rideshare, Taxi)
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite affiliate physiotherapist (Northcare Physio)
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
47 Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034
How to get there
Jobfit Wayville is located approximately 3 kms south of Adelaide CBD at 47 Greenhill Road, between Joslin Street and Goodwood Road.
There is up to 2 hours street parking along Greenhill Road, Joslin Street, and Rose Terrace.
Please note Greenhill Road is a Clearway on Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 10am, and 3pm to 7pm. Please check street signs before parking to avoid parking fines.
Monday to Friday 7.45am to 5pm.