Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Darwin is located in Parap, and provides in-house and onsite services to clients and their workers including local mine sites McArthur River Mine and ERA.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Spirometry – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Occupational Health Physician
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals (McArthur River Mine, ERA and more)
- Live Line medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services (including remote mine nurses)
- Return to work programs
- Onsite affiliate physiotherapist
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
Building 12, 104 Salonika Street, Parap (Darwin) NT 0820.
How to get there
Jobfit Darwin is located in the Avenue Building in the Darwin suburb of Parap.
There is FREE 3 hour parking available.
If you are using public transport, a bus stop is located on the Stuart Highway.
Monday-Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm