Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Darwin is located in Parap, and provides in-house and onsite services to clients and their workers including local mine sites McArthur River Mine and ERA.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Spirometry – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Occupational Health Physician
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals (McArthur River Mine, ERA and more)
- Live Line medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services (including remote mine nurses)
- Return to work programs
- Onsite affiliate physiotherapist
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
T104 / 12 Salonika Street, Parap (Darwin) NT 0820.
How to get there
Jobfit Darwin is located in the Avenue Building in the Darwin suburb of Parap.
There is FREE 3 hour parking available.
If you are using public transport, a bus stop is located on the Stuart Highway.
- Monday to Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm