Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Gladstone provides services to clients and workers in Gladstone and surrounding areas including Boyne Island.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – RSHQ/QIP accredited
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Passenger vehicle driver medicals (Rideshare, Taxi)
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Confined Space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services
164 Goondoon Street, Gladstone QLD 4680.
HOW TO GET THERE
Jobfit Gladstone is located in the heart of Gladstone Central.
There is ample free parking on the streets surrounding the clinic.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.