Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Perth is located in West Perth, and provides in-house and onsite services to clients and their workers including oil and gas projects Wheatstone and Gorgon, and mine sites in the Pilbara and other regions of Western Australia.
Our doctors provide injury management support to the employee, employer and return-to-work coordinators where required.
Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, our doctors aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
We provide a comprehensive approach to the healthcare of an injured employee, reducing loss-time injury cases.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometry – WorkCover WA accredited
- Spirometry – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Occupational Health Physician
- Health Surveillance Medicals and Monitoring (e.g. Crystalline Silica, Lead, Asbestos)
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Travel medicine
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Injury Management
- Fitness for Duty assessments
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services (including remote mine nurses)
- Return to work programs
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
1160 Hay Street, West Perth WA 6005
How to get there
Jobfit Perth is located on the corner of Hay and Havelock Streets, West Perth.
There is parking available in surrounding side streets.
Please note Havelock Street is a Clearway on Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am to 9am, and 4.15pm to 6pm. Please check street signs before parking to avoid parking fines. In addition, Hay Street is one-way traffic heading west.
Monday-Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm