Jobfit has expanded its presence in Queensland by opening a new Jobfit centre for Townsville to meet increasing demand for our occupational health services.
The new centre located in Hyde Park opened on 26 November 2020. Therefore, Jobfit will provide a broad range of occupational health services for workers.
Above all, with Jobfit’s expansion into Far North Queensland, our services are more conveniently available for clients and workers. For instance, occupational health services include:
- Pre-employment medical
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Live Line medicals
- Confined Space medicals
- Fitness to Climb medicals
- Mine medicals
- 3 Site MediPass medicals (QAL, BSL, RTAY)
- Visa Medicals (e.g. PNG, South Africa)
- Work fitness assessments
Level 1, Suite 5, 7 Bayswater Road
Hyde Park QLD 4812
Also, there is ample free parking in the complex and in surrounding streets.
Furthermore, to make an appointment, phone 1300 61 61 65.
Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. Furthermore, we are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
So, if you would like more information about Jobfit Townsville, please contact us.