Executive health assessments are a comprehensive medical and physical health appraisal for busy executives.
The aim is to identify any potential health and medical issues, and provide recommendations or referrals as required to manage any identified problems.
An executive health assessment will include an assessment of your lifestyle and a comprehensive medical history questionnaire.
An executive health assessment is comprehensive and comprises:
- medical and lifestyle history
- comprehensive physical examination
- cardiovascular examination
- respiratory assessment
- spirometry (lung function testing)
- audiometry (hearing test)
- VO2 max fitness test
- urine analysis
- fasting cholesterol and lipid profile (blood test)
- fasting glucose (blood test)
- full blood count (blood test)
- blood biochemical analysis (blood test)
- body mass index (BMI) calculation
- electrocardiography (ECG)
- if over 50 and male – prostate specific antigen, a blood test which screens for prostate cancer
- if over 50 or immediate family history of bowel cancer – faecal occult blood which screens for bowel cancer
Please note: the assessment does not include testicular examination, breast examination, cervical smear tests or rectal examination.
The assessment takes approximately 2 hours to complete, and a full written report by a Jobfit occupational doctor is provided.