Jobfit HR/IR Consulting specialises in high quality, reliable and effective Human Resources and Industrial Relations consulting services for employers.
Whether you are an existing client looking for advice in support of other Jobfit services (such as Pre-Employment Medicals, Drug & Alcohol Testing and Absence Management) or on a stand-alone basis, Jobfit HR/IR Consulting assists our clients to achieve their goals and required outcomes while managing industrial relations risks.
Jobfit HR/IR Consulting can assist with the provision of specialised advice and support whether your organisation has an existing HR function or is a small business without dedicated HR expertise.
The Principal Consultant of Jobfit HR/IR Consulting is Richard LeQuesne. Richard has over 20 years experience in senior Human Resources and Industrial Relations roles, including six years as a specialist Industrial Relations Consultant.
Services delivered by Jobfit HR/IR Consulting
- Absence Management;
- Disciplinary Processes and Investigations;
- Bullying and Harassment; and
- Supervision Essentials
These courses can be customised to reflect specific client requirements, including reference to client-specific policies and procedures.
Provision of advice for Managers on the full range of HR and IR matters, in areas involving:
- Recruitment (decision-making including management of PEM outcomes)
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary Management including termination of employment
- Enterprise bargaining
- Dispute resolution
- Right of Entry
- Restructure and redundancy
- Tender submissions
- Compliance audits and Due Diligence
- Bullying & harassment complaints
- Disciplinary issues
Advocacy and representation
- Unfair dismissal
- Adverse action
- Bargaining disputes
Policy and procedure review and development
- HR policies & procedures (including contemporary drug & alcohol policies, disciplinary and performance management policies)
- WHS policies and procedures