Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Kewdale provides in-house and onsite services to clients and their workers including oil and gas projects Wheatstone and Gorgon, and mine sites in the Pilbara and other regions of Western Australia.
Immunisations, including influenza vaccines, are also available for workers to assist with reducing sick leave absence in your workforce.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
Jobfit Kewdale is a brand new, purpose-built occupational health centre which opened for business on 22 June 2020.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Audiometry – WorkCover WA accredited
- Spirometry – accredited to TSANZ standards
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Live Line medicals
- Workplace vaccinations
- Pathology samples taken in clinic
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services (including remote mine nurses)
- Return to work programs
- COVID-19 related services (including temperature checking and pandemic planning)
Unit 5, 524 Abernethy Road, Kewdale WA 6105.
How to get there
Jobfit Kewdale is located in the Imola Business Park complex, approximately 5kms from Perth Airport at Suite 5, 524 Abernethy Rd, Kewdale, situated on the corner of Abernethy and Kewdale Rds.
You can access the carpark from Abernethy Rd in both directions, or from Kewdale Rd heading south-west.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm.