Founded in 1996, Jobfit Health Group is a leading occupational healthcare provider with wholly-owned and operated centres across Australia. We are focused on creating lasting business partnerships, tailoring our approach to meet specific industry and organisational requirements.
Jobfit delivers a broad range of occupational health services to thousands of businesses nationally. Jobfit Rockhampton provides services to clients and workers in Rockhampton and surrounding areas.
Jobfit Health Group is a division of Fullerton Health Australia.
- Pre-employment medicals
- Drug and alcohol screening and Medical Review Officer (MRO) oversight
- Spirometry – RSHQ/QIP accredited
- QLD Coal Board Medicals (Coal Mine Workers’ Health Scheme)
- Commercial vehicle driver medicals and Dangerous Goods medicals
- Rail Safety Worker’s medicals (CAT 1, CAT 2, and CAT 3)
- Mine medicals
- Pathology and serology onsite
- Work fitness assessments
- Onsite medical services
97 Denham Street, Rockhampton QLD 4700
HOW TO GET THERE
Jobfit Rockhampton is located on the corner of Denham Street and Campbell Lane.
There is ample free parking on the streets surrounding the clinic.
- Monday and Thursday
8:30am to 4:00pm